I'm going to answer it honestly and say that it would be getting lots of no strings attached sex with different guys. I'm taking a wide meaning of "knew you could not fail" to mean no guilt on my part, no upset on bf's part and no diseases either!
Why do I say this when I have a lovely bf? Well it's because I regret not sleeping around more when I was younger, because I was insecure and not out. Though I have a lovely relationship, and I'm very grateful for it, I feel like I settled down too early.
I know the grass is always greener and many guys will wish they were in a long-term relationship but for me a few casual hook-ups would be great - just to see what they're like and try some different things.
Anyway, that's my answer for this month. Make sure you check out the others here http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/2012/01/q1-january-2012.html
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou will only realize that you are not missing anything after you have experienced another person.After reading your blog from day one,I do not think you would be able to handle the guilt of an affair.From my experience I think that a three-way
ReplyDeletewould solve the problem.;-)
And do you have personal experience of that, Ubisofty? ;-)
DeleteInteresting answer. I get where you're coming from.
ReplyDeleteTFI,
ReplyDeleteYes, I do have personal experience of one 3-way.The BF at the time (8 years) was very sexual and had cheated on me several times.He would tell me it was only sex and that I should not worry that it would not affect our relationship.
I have never cheated on anyone, even a person I was just dating.Anyway there was this cute young boy that was a workmate of the BF and I suggested that he invite him for dinner.We all ended up in bed and the boy took a preference to me that pissed of the BF.He did not cheat on me again and did not want any more 3-ways.Neither did I !