Saturday, 12 November 2011

Art

We picked out the last two pictures from our wedding list at a local gallery today. We've done really well - we got six prints in total. They really brighten the flat up.

Four are by an artist called Stuart Free (stuartfree.com) who paints scenes of urban decay - tumbledown buildings and the like. I really like his style.

Three are around where we live and the last is of the West Pier in Brighton. When he painted the picture it was falling down. Now it has sadly all but disappeared into the sea.

It's been a pretty good day today. Went for a run. Had brunch. Out to the pub for a friend's birthday tonight. I took the first dose of my new medicine. For the first two weeks I'm taking a half dose and half of the Prozac. Then I'll switch properly. I'm really hopeful if will make a difference, alongside the therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment