Just got back from a run which is good to help deal with anxiety. I'm actually feeling pretty calm though :-) I think the new medicine is starting to build up, plus working on my breathing too. I'm really hopeful about the future.
A lot of stuff goes round in my head so this is my place to jot it down. I'll mostly write about things I can't tell anyone else like how it is to be in a long term relationship, sex and other random musings...
Just got back from a run which is good to help deal with anxiety. I'm actually feeling pretty calm though :-) I think the new medicine is starting to build up, plus working on my breathing too. I'm really hopeful about the future.
Glad to hear you are feeling good about the job interview.Either way what is meant to be is the way it will go.The BF is getting a surprise dinner tonight,your beans and potato recipe.Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHi there, TFI
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with the interview!
Take care
Mark