Sunday, 20 November 2011

Quiet weekend

It's been a pretty quiet weekend. Bf was out visiting his mum Friday night so I was home alone. Then Saturday the usual brunch and coffee out, followed by coming home and getting laid. About time too! With me having a cold and then him it's been ages. We finished the day by watching a cheery film called Hunger.

Today I've spent most of the day prepping for my job interview on Wednesday. I have to give a five minute presentation. It's not long but I need to research and write it.

It's been quite pleasant actually as I got to listen to lots of music. I've kind of rediscovered records after I cleared the junk out of my records cupboard, so decided I ought to play exclusively vinyl today. Lots of Mogwai.

Making roasted vegetables and cous cous for dinner followed by some lounging in front of the TV methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment