A lot of stuff goes round in my head so this is my place to jot it down. I'll mostly write about things I can't tell anyone else like how it is to be in a long term relationship, sex and other random musings...
Monday, 7 November 2011
We won!
Been to a pub quiz this evening with some people from work. We only bloody won! Can't believe it - there were lots of people older than us who I always assume will know more.
It was in aid of charity so we split the £25 first prize and gave £15 to the charity and I'll use the other tenner to buy a box of chocolates tomorrow.
Chocolate and a warm feeling from doing good - you can't beat that can you!
I don't think age necessarily correlates with knowledge - granted living longer gives you the opportunity to learn more, but it's an opportunity that people are not always able or willing to accept.
Hi there, TFI
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
I don't think age necessarily correlates with knowledge - granted living longer gives you the opportunity to learn more, but it's an opportunity that people are not always able or willing to accept.
Take care
Mark