Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Back to work

So the honeymoon is over as they say! First day back at work today. It should have been yesterday but I came back from New York with a horrible cough/cold so took the day off. I'm glad I did - I really needed the sleep as I didn't get out of bed till 1pm.

Because I've been I'll the bf and I have been sleeping in separate beds. Hardly the best start to married life! It makes sure we both sleep better though otherwise I'd wake him up whenever my cough started.

It's surprising how much I miss sleeping together though - I feel like we've lost a connection. Maybe one more night on the sofa bed then back to normal.

I'm quite looking forward to seeing my colleagues actually. Work can suck but I'm fortunate in that I work with a great bunch of people. My boss especially - I really like her. She gets anxious like I do. In fact, I can't remember if I said before, we were talking about cognitive behavioural therapy and I recommended the woman I'm seeing so she's now seeing her too.

On the subject of work I'll find out this week whether I've got an interview for a promotion at work. I'll be very disappointed if I don't. The other person at the same grade as me in our team is also going for it so it could get a bit awkward :S

Anyway the bus is here now so, as Jessie says, zoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment